Friday, February 11, 2011

I've Just Been Handed an Urgent and Horrifying News Story!*

Two urgent and horrifying news stories, actually. Except they're neither urgent nor horrifying. 

First, here's a fun interview I had with Nina Diamond from Independent Publisher magazine.  Nina, a terrific person and a great writer, has been a big supporter of the Novel video since the beginning and was one of the first folks with a large audience to really help it spread. 

Second, here's a long piece in today's Wall Street Journal about the animated video craze, which is sweeping the nation like Baby Fish Mouth**, with a few nice paragraphs about my videos and a Star Trek quote from my agent.

And with that: It's Miller time! Except Miller sucks, so it's Sam Adams time!

*From Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy, one of the funniest movies of the last 10 years. 

**Yeah, if you didn't catch the Baby Fish Mouth reference, it's because you're young and your life is still awesome and carefree.

5 comments:

  1. I discovered your blog/vlog via the Wall Street Journal. Did you attend UVa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting in the Wall Street Journal. /rubs elbows with famous person. Sorry...I couldn't help myself :) Have a great Valentine's weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, "Baby Fish Mouth" is sweeping the nation. You know, not enough people reference that. And it's one of the best lines from When Harry Met Sally....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dave, Nice press piece! I always enjoy reading or watching your weekly
    blog piece....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the press, Dave! That is quite an honor. Enjoy your Sam Adams - I think I'm due for a Lager myself!

    ReplyDelete